University of Houston-Victoria
If you are viewing any of the files in Google Chrome, you must first disable the pdf plugin.
- In the address bar, type: chrome://plugins
- Click the "Details" link on the right side
- In the list of plugins, find: Chrome PDF Viewer
- Click: Disable
To use most Electronic Reserve items:
- Choose your school and instructor from the boxes above
- Some files will ask for a password to open. The password is assigned specifically to your instructor's readings. You MUST GET THE PASSWORD FROM YOUR INSTRUCTOR.
- Adobe Acrobat Reader. We recommend the latest version - some files may not work without it. You may download the Acrobat Reader for free from Adobe. Click on the Adobe icon below to link to the download page.
- Some articles and videos are direct links to library databases. These items will not ask for password, but instead for you to log in as a student at your institution with your student account username and password. For more information on student accounts, choose your school: