What Account Do I Use?
VC students use their email account to access the UHV Guest wireless network.
UHV Students use their email account to access the UHV Guest wireless network.
The wireless access is provided in the Library for use for all library patrons.
Access to the wireless network is available on all 4 floors of the library.
To connect to the wireless network, you will need:
- laptop computer or other mobile computing device
- Wireless network interface card (NIC), internal or external
- email account
- Select "UHV Guest" as the wireless network name in your network connection.
- Launch a web browser. If you are asked to accept a security certificate, click the Yes or Accept button to accept the certificate. This should take you to the UHV Wireless Access login page.
- Login using your email account (UHV, VC, Gmail, etc). Providing your email address will give you access to the UHV Guest network for 24 hours.
Some support can be offered by Library staff. See the reference librarian. We may need to refer you to the appropriate tech support help desk.
Ask A Librarian
Our LibGuides can help you with:
- Citing Your Sources
- Writing a Paper
- Database Searching
- Finding Literary Criticism
Go to our LibGuides Home Page
Make sure that pop-ups are enabled. Some students have experienced problems accessing the wireless network due to not enabling pop-ups.