What Account Do I Use?
UHV Students can use their email account to access the JaguarWiFi OR
Use the UHVGuest wifi with no login required.
VC Students should use the UHVGuest wifi with no login required.
Area Residents should use the UHVGuest wifi with no login required.
The wireless access is provided in the Library for use for all library patrons.
Access to the wireless network is available on all 4 floors of the library.
There are two wireless networks within the Library - JaguarWifi and UHVGuest. JaguarWifi is available to UHV students, faculty, and staff. UHVGuest is available to all other users.
To connect to a wireless network, you will need:
- laptop computer or other mobile computing device
- Wireless network interface card (NIC), internal or external
- email account (for JaguarWiFi access only)
- Select either "JaguarWifi" or "UHV Guest" as the wireless network name in your network connection.
Some support can be offered by Library staff. See the Reference Librarian. We may need to refer you to the appropriate tech support help desk.
Ask A Librarian
Our LibGuides can help you with:
- Citing Your Sources
- Writing a Paper
- Database Searching
- Finding Literary Criticism
Go to our LibGuides Home Page
Make sure that pop-ups are enabled. Some students have experienced problems accessing the wireless network due to not enabling pop-ups.