Skip to main content
VC / UHV Library Logo Serving University of Houston-Victoria and Victoria College TODAY'S HOURS

Services for Students: Getting A Library Card

The VC/UHV Library offers a number of services to students

Victoria College Library Cards

The Library issues campus ID cards for Victoria College students.  This campus ID card is also your library card.  All ID cards are issued at the Main Library First Floor Service Desk.


Campus IDs will be issued to enrolled students under the following guidelines:
  • Your name must appear on enrollment rosters provided to the library by the registrar. If your name is not on the roster, you must have a valid fee statement to verify current enrollment.
  • Please have your Texas Driver's License with you to verify your address.
  • Your student ID will be updated with a semester validation sticker each semester you are enrolled.
  • Replacement fee is $3.00.

UHV Library Cards

The Paw Pass that students receives upon registration also serves as your library card. To check out items from the library or use the computers, you will need to stop at the Service Desk on the 1st or 2nd floor and complete an information card to have your student record updated for use.


*If you did not receive a Paw Pass, you may get a temporary library card at the Library Circulation desk. The Paw Pass is issued to all UHV first year students, sophomores living in campus housing, and students who request them in person at Jag Hall in Victoria.
For a replacement Paw Pass, please contact Resident Life


Questions regarding library cards should be addressed to Greg Garcia, Circulation Supervisor.